Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Theme Day Again!

I spent a great deal of my pesos in this small cafe.  While there many mornings, I noticed this young man who seemed quite popular with the senoritas.  Whenever he was there, and when a young woman came in, invariably they engaged in conversation with him.  I enjoyed watching and listening to them despite not understanding the language.  Because it is a short walking distance from the Art and Music school on the Plaza Machado, from various clues I surmised that he is involved in the institution one way or another.  I was very happy just to watch the interaction  between and the  women who came into the cafe.



3 comments:

William Kendall said...

He must be well known.

Janey and Co. said...

He is handsome and appears to be a good listener.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

A tutor perhaps Kate? I would have enjoyed watching these scenarios also!